Blessed

Kenzi got blessed today in church. It was so nice Jake did a great job, both of our families were there to celebrate this special occasion in her life. She was very tired after it was all done. We had a luncheon also that was at a clubhouse here in Payson a lady at my work said her daughter uses it for her Lia Sophia parties and asked the owner if we could use it. It was very nice with a pool table and theatre room for the kids to watch a movie. It turned out to be a great day, we love our sweet baby Kenzi.

4 comments:

Jake & Michelle said...

:) That is so great :) I wish I could have been up there.. Hope you really have a cute baby, I think she looks like you. I want to come visit. I may be at my parents the week after Easter, if I do I will call you so we can get together..

Loni said...

What a special day. Thank you for inviting us, we would have been there is we could have. Grandma said everything went really well and that Kenzi is a doll. Regan was excited Jake got to bless her. Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Hope! That is great you got her blessed! You should post a picture of her blessing dress when you get a chance!

Em said...

Hope, this is Emily!!! I think your blog is so cute!! I really like how I can see Kenzi grow and get bigger. She is so cute! I'm going to check your blog a lot more often!!

Lots of Love!